These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Red Beau's Website.
Red Beau is a trading name of Beau Meraki and is located at:
Carnforth, Lancashire LA6 1AN
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Red Beau's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- These terms and conditions govern Red Beau including the website www.redbeau.co.uk performance relating to the sale and supply of goods to the customer. Red Beau reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this text page; and the customer is bound by any such modifications or revisions.
- Contract With Customer
- The contract between Beau Meraki and the customer comes into existence upon Beau Meraki acceptance of the customers order i.e. when payment has been received. Beau Meraki is entitled to withdraw from contracts in the case of obvious typographical or arithmetical inaccuracies appearing on the Red Beau website.
- Pricing & Availability
- The prices of the goods are those specified on the Red Beau website. The price, as displayed, is inclusive of VAT (at the standard UK rate). Orders are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that the goods are unavailable, the customer will be notified by Email. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- Delivery Of Goods
- Red Beau will deliver the goods ordered to the delivery address supplied by the customer. Availability permitting, all orders paid for by credit card/ debit card or Paypal will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days. Orders paid for by cheque require 3 days for clearance and are then despatched in the same way. Red Beau is entitled to deliver in part. Despatch of goods constitutes fulfilment of contract.
- Red Beau Warranty
- If the goods delivered are not what the customer ordered, or are of incorrect quantity, or are damaged or defective, Beau Meraki will, if the customer returns them within a reasonable period, at the customer's option either give a full refund or where possible make good any shortage or non-delivery or replace any damaged or defective goods.
- Return Of Goods Guarantee
- If for any reason the customer is unhappy with their purchase, they can return it to Red Beau for an exchange or refund, providing Red Beau receives it within 30 days from the date of its original receipt by the customer. Returned products must be received by Red Beau in good condition and all component parts, including any promotional products that may have been included in your purchase. A note explaining the reason for return should also be enclosed. This does not affect your statutory rights. The customer bears the cost of returning goods for refund or exchange, except in cases of faulty, damaged or wrongly supplied goods. (Red Beau requests that you use registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods and that proof of postage is retained).
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- Contracts between Beau Meraki and the customer will be governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.